Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekly Homework Assignment

It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt: a list of 10 things that are sure to put a smile on your face when you are not happy.

In no particular order ...

10. Bacon ... well, because bacon makes everything better!
9. The Three Stooges ... timeless.
8. The Rolling Stones - this is what music would sound like if angels in heaven were musicians.
7. The movie Dumb and Dumber - quite possibly the perfect comedy.
6. America's Funniest Home Videos - I love to see other people's screw ups!
5. My daughter Lydia.
4. The Onion (website).
3. Stand-up Comedy
2. My wife.
1. A beer (or 12)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Nothing like a 12 pack and Dumb and Dumber. And the Stones. Sometimes when I'm down I listen to them.

ईशवर माहोर said...

I AM ISHVAR MAHOR FROM BORGAON BAZAR TQ SILLOD DIST AURANGABAD
PIN.431113
MO./9637345174

El Padrino said...

whoa

-B- said...

Love your list - Stooges! Dumb and Dumber! AFV - the kids and I watch it and laugh out loud! and BACON!! lol