Monday, January 17, 2011

Dope or Nope


Over the past few years, some of my friends have told me that they use baby wipes to wipe themselves after a BM. They say the experience is VERY refreshing. I've never done this, and I don't plan to for many reasons. First, it's the cost - those baby wipes are much more expensive than regular toilet paper. Second ... well, they're baby wipes ... they aren't for adult behinds. Third, they're damp ... I can't see how that would feel good on my bum.

What are your thoughts on this? Dope or nope?

4 comments:

Steph said...

NOPE... no explanation needed. :)

Jeff said...

Your friends are freaks. And, if they're guys, they just got their Man Cards revoked.

sirgeb said...

someone makes adult wipes- i forget who- and my guess is they're probably just like the baby wipes but cost more

Lisa said...

Nope. Wet butt = bad. Along the same lines, your thoughts on the bidet?