Wednesday, January 19, 2011


It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment! This week, I chose the following prompt:

10 Reasons Why I Could Never Be Friends With Jerry Jones
10 - I hate the Dallas Cowboys.
9 - He reminds me too much of a character in the Lord of the Rings.
8 - I have a difficult time communicating with people who can't display emotion anymore (botoxed to high heavens).
7 - He reminds me of a slimy used-car salesman.
6 - I hate owners of teams who feel it is their god-given right to go onto the football field next to their coach prior to the end of a game (even though it probably is, since they own their team).
5 - It just seems like he's overcompensating for a shortcoming ...
4 - Those ears are not human.
3 - He absolutely treated the legendary Tom Landry with a ton of disrespect (and folks, I couldn't stand Tom Landry).
2 - Those teeth ... Coyotes and werewolves are jealous of those things.
1 - OK ... I admit it ... I'm jealous/envious of his wealth!

Of course, if Jerry Jones wanted to buy my friendship, I'm all ears...

3 comments:

El Padrino said...

1-10

I hate the cowboys

paige said...

This is so funny.

Jeff said...

As much as I hate the Cowboys and enjoy watching Jones fail, I just can't hate him. He's just like Dykstra -- we hated him with the Mets, loved him when he played here.