Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fast Food Corner


Burger King recently started promoting their BK Stuffed Steakhouse burger. According to their website, "When you take a flame-broiled patty, stuff it with jalapeƱos and cheddar cheese on the inside, top that with spicy poblano sauce, ripe tomato and crisp iceberg lettuce, and somehow fit it all on a toasted, corn-dusted bun ... well, you've got yourself a fire hazard."

Obviously, I had to try the thing ... for research purposes, of course. And, you know what? Yeah, it's got a kick to it ... and yeah, it's got a good taste ... and yeah, I'd definitely eat it again ... a VERY solid burger ... the heat is what Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich should be.

Unfortunately, when eating at Burger King, you still have to deal with their fries ... I know, I know ... I keep bringing this up, and it's sounding like a broken record ... but seriously, they need to address the fries!

No comments: