Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fast Food Corner


Wendy's has introduced the Asiago Chicken Ranch Club Sandwich for a limited time ... which means I had to try it. The cool part of this sandwich is you could choose it with the grilled chicken, fried chicken, or spicy chicken ... naturally, I chose the spicy chicken.

The chicken sandwiches at Wendy's are already pretty darn good, but the Asiago and ranch gave the chicken sandwich a tangy taste, which was welcomed. Certainly worth trying at the very least, and I'm assuming it will taste nearly as good on the grilled chicken sandwich.

The main complaint for me was the soda I received. The "fine people at Wendy's" must love sharing their big blocks of ice, as they decided to fill my cup to the top with the frozen stuff, adding just a touch of soda.

No comments: