Can't wait for the "Hot enough for ya?" comments to start!
1. On a study that reports anticipation can raise happiness for weeks before a holiday, but afterward the boost can end quickly:
"In other news, birds have feathers."
2. On a 6-year-old boy who wandered naked into a bar:
"I guess the parents needed a baby-sitter?"
3. On Pat Robertson telling a woman to make herself look more attractive to stop ‘flirting husband:’
"I can't understand why Pat Robertson is so misunderstood ... no wonder God thinks very highly of him ..."
4. On a new study that reports that professors who rate highly among students tend to teach students less, and professors who teach students more tend to get bad ratings from their students:
"In other news, water is wet ..."
5. On Van der Sloot planning to tell where U.S. teen Natalee Holloway is buried:
"He's also planning to tell Bud Selig all the players he sold PED's to."
Writer’s Workshop: A Mother’s Reckoning
14 hours ago