Happy 4th of July weekend, all! Grill and eat some great food, and be careful with the fireworks.
1. On former 80s teen pop sensations Debbie Gibson and Tiffany being cast opposite each other in a Syfy original movie.
"Hopefully they'll allow somebody else to do the soundtrack ..."
2. On Spirit Airlines ad that feature oil-drenched women in bikinis with the slogan: "Check Out The Oil On Our Beaches."
"Good thing Spirit wasn't around during World War 2 ..."
3. On Kellogg Co. voluntarily recalling about 28 million boxes of Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops and Honey Smacks cereals because an unusual smell and flavor from the packages' liners could make people ill:
"In a related story, they're considering renaming Fruit Loops to Fruit Pukes ... than you, I'll be here all week!"
4. On a 6-year-old Ohio girl who was placed on 'No-Fly' list:
"That'll teach her to build Lego bombs!"
5. On a man who allegedly entered a woman’s apartment on Thursday night, and pushed the woman around, grabbing $38 out of her purse and demanded she “make him an egg:"
"I'm guessing this theft didn't go "egg-shell-ent."
May the Force be with Matt Klentak
4 hours ago