Saturday, February 06, 2010

Fast Food Corner


As promised, I did make it a point to try the Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet ... specifically, I chose to sample the Fresco Soft and Hard Tacos ... and my opinion? Not bad. Not bad at all. Really, all they've done is replace the cheese on the tacos with some healthy salsa.

Now, for those of you who LOVE cheese, this may not be a suitable replacement for you. I'm a guy who LIKES cheese, but I don't necessarily LOVE cheese. In all truthfullness, I could take it or leave it for the most part ... as long as there some sort of adequate replacement, like hot peppers or ... yes, even salsa.

I'm interested in trying the Fresco Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco next ... heck, if this is all it takes to lose weight (or at least eat healthier), I can handle this.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It sounds good, but cheese is one of life's essentials.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Lisa... give me cheese!