It's time once again for Mama Kat's Weekly Homework Assignment!. This week I chose a list of Do's and Don'ts .... these are things I've either personally learned, or a close friend or family member of mine "taught" me.
First, a list of Do's:
* Do watch sports on a flat-screen tv ... it is so much better than CRTs.
* Do buy the Rolling Stones Some Girls and Exile on Main Street CDs.
* Do add bacon to any food you can.
* Do make sure you have enough propane in your tank for the barbecue.
* Do go to Vegas at least once in your life.
* Do root for your home team.
* Do try foods you've never had before ... you may be surprised.
Now, a list of Don't's:
* Don't put diesel in your car if your car does not use diesel.
* Don't put paint remover in a styrophome cup.
* Don't buy your mom a wok if she's German.
* Don't be a front-runner and root for a sports team in a different city.
* Don't put dishwashing liquid in the dishwasher.
* Don't talk politics on your first date.
* Don't buy everything you see on infomercials.
Writer’s Workshop: Like A Drifter
1 day ago