Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fast Food Corner

It's Lent, and it's time for all of those fish sandwich commercials ... McDonalds probably has the funniest commercials of them all with the "Gimme Back that Filet O' Fish" campaign. It started last year with this commercial:



They've updated it for this year, and it's kind of funny, but nowhere near as good as last year's commercial:



I've had the opportunity to try the Filet-O-Fish before, but only because the lovely people at Mickie D's drive thru screwed up my order. Truth be told, if I'm in the mood for seafood, I'm NOT going to a fast-food restaurant. But, that's just me, I guess. Wendy's has a commercial out for their fish sandwich, but it's not very funny, unfortunately.

1 comment:

DILLIGAF said...

I've often wondered why it's called fast food.

I suspect 'cause you eat it and shit it within a couple of hours?...;-)